You might think pointing at someone is universal around the world. But the way you do it might not be the way Koreans point at people. Check out this short video on how Koreans communicate with their bodies!
A short video comparing Korean and American body language. Covered in this video:
- how to properly point to someone in Korea
- signs for peace & “cheese”
- body language for “money”
- body language for “a little”
- body language for “I have an idea!”
- body language for “come here”
Keith Kim is a Korean-American living in Seoul, Korea. He likes espresso shots, photography art and he loves his Playstation 3. He started seoulistic.com as a hobby site, and is now in the process of turning it into a full-time business. Wish him luck! Check out his blog for an uncensored view on entrepreneurship, dating and life in Korea.
Personal Blog: gyopokeith.com
e-mail me anytime at: gyopokeith [at] gmail.com