Everland is Korea’s largest amusement park, and Caribbean Bay is its sister waterpark. These two combined bring in all the kids on their school trips, young couples on fun dates and families on weekend excursions. Located just outside of Seoul in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, Everland is about an hour away by bus. Fortunately, there are plenty of shuttle busses that will take you from Seoul to Everland for free with pre-purchase of a ticket.
Of course, with any proper amusement park, you’ll find fun rollercoasters to enjoy. (T-Express is usually the most popular of all the rides.) There’s a Zoo to see real lions, tigers, pandas and giraffes, the haunted house will get your blood going, and the many VR rides will take you all over the world. For the kids there are bumper cars, the dragon coaster, parades, carousels and more for a fun-filled day.
Caribbean Bay is Everland’s sister waterpark. Here you’ll find plenty of water slides to slide down and cool down from the summer heat. The wave pool is a big pool with waves that’ll mimic a big ol beach surf. The indoor diving pool is for those that want to jump big. And after all that tiring fun, head over to the sauna to relax for the rest of the day.
Everland Ticket Prices
Tickets: [Admission + Rides]
– One-day Ticket: Adults 54,000 won / Teenagers 46,000 won / Children & Seniors 43,000 won
– Night Ticket (after 17:00): Adults 45,000 won / Teenagers 39,000 won / Children & Seniors 36,000 won
– Two-day Ticket: Adults 84,000 won / Teenagers 71,000 won / Children & Seniors 67,000 won
* Includes free admission to Ho-Am Art Museum for the day.
* Extra charges for coin-operated rides, rentals, animal rides, and special exhibitions.
* Two-Day Tickets are not available via online or mobile reservation.
– Weekdays (One day): Adults 45,000 won / Teenagers 38,000 won / Children 35,000 won
– Night Ticket (after 17:00): Adults 36,000 won / Teenagers 33,000 won / Children 31,000 won
* Discount for seniors over 65, teenagers 13-18, children 36 months-12 yr old. ID required.
* Under 36 months Free. If you want to use the Infant Only Facilities, you have to purchase the Infant admission + rides ticket.
Caribbean Bay Ticket Prices
Varies according to season. Click here to check the official website for prices.