Seoul has a number of satellite cities such as Bundang, Anyang, Ilsan, Incheon, Uijeongbu, Suwon, Seongnam, Yongin, and more. And if you’re looking for a one-day trips, Seoul’s satellite cities have a number reasons to visit:
• Bundang has great a very developed dining and cafe scene as well as Yuldong Park, which also happens to have bungee jumping.
• Suwon has fantastic hiking courses, historical fortresses, and a museum dedicated to poo.
• Incheon has the number 1 ranked airport in the world, Korea’s most famous Chinatown, and the largest building in Korea.
• Yongin has lake fishing, a Korean drama set open for visit and Everland, Korea’s most beloved amusement park.
These cities are easily accessible by bus and subway. But if you’ve got kids, you’re in a rush, or just plain ol’ lazy, you might consider taking a taxi to these outer suburbs for comfort and for speed. If you do, make sure you negotiate with the taxi drivers to save money. Since leaving Seoul can make a taxi driver a good amount of money, they will often be more than willing to leave Seoul. So much that they will even let customers negotiate a flat rate, rather than going by meter.
Here’s a few tips on how to negotiate:
• Ask the cab driver before you get in to see if they will go to your destination (many will, some will not).
• Quote your price. Generally, taxi drivers won’t negotiate anything under 30,000 won.
• Make sure you have cash. Most negotiations are for cash payments (although some will take card, ask beforehand).
• Weekend nights might be difficult to negotiate as they are the busiest nights and are already quite lucrative for drivers.
If you’re visiting these satellite cities, what do you plan to do? Leave us a comment so we can write about what you’re doing!
I found this homework market reddit and stayed satisfied! The essay they sent me (even in advance) was unique, full of nice expressions and grammar constructions. I wouldn’t do the same by myself so that I’m very thankful.
I didn’t have any expectations concerning that title, but the more I was astonished. The author did a great job. I spent a few minutes reading and checking the facts. Everything is very clear and understandable. I like posts that fill in your knowledge gaps. This one is of the sort.
Hi there! I need to write my lab report but I have no idea how to start. Maybe you can recommend some useful sources where I can check the examples?
It’s really good tips for a living in Korea, I’m work here a expert custom writing click to read more and can help you.
Is this deal a success Sonic exe?