Our amazing intern Eric attend university in Korea. He has a number of different reasons why he loves university life in Korea, and he shares it with all of us! Watch this video and thank Eric for letting us know what’s good with Korean universities!
Universities in Korea are awesome because of:
1. Their cool Korean college jackets!
2. Meetings [미팅] – Group blind dates. It’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends (and get dates ;))
3. Academics are easier (relative speaking)
4. Professors in Korea are more accessible.
5. Big festivals and Kpop concerts!
6. MT’s (Membership Training). It’s a great way to get closer to your classmates.
What is university life like in your country? Share with us with a comment!
Keith Kim is a Korean-American who has been living in Korea for almost a decade. Being in a unique position as both a Korean and a non-Korean, he's put all his experience and knowledge for surviving in Korea in Survival Korean . Read it to learn how you can survive in Korea.
Follow him on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.